1. a person actively involved in preventing damage to the environment
In 2019 a few hopeful eco-warriors created a WhatsApp group which began with the words ‘This is the start of something beautiful’. Having shared a passion for the planet and plant based foods they’ve been swapping tips and tricks to develop their environmental awareness for a number of years.
Efforts Change Outcomes (E.C.O.) have created a community where honest advice is shared to support people who are eager to increase their environmental consciousness and aim to reduce actions causing damage to our beautiful planet.
Scan our site to find:
- Product trials and reviews
- Our favourite eco tips and tricks – from reducing your carbon footprint to living more sustainably
- Tried and tested Vegetarian and Vegan recipes
- (First-world) Problems of a wannabe eco-warrior
- The latest sustainability, environment and scientific news centred around climate crisis
- Interviews with amazing environmentally conscious people and companies
- Environmental petitions
Click below to learn more about our team!
Friends, family and organisations who contribute to the E.C.O. community
Want to join the effort? Contact us!