Vegan meals made in under 20 minutes
Our ‘Quick Vegan’ series are short, sharp pieces that get to the point. You’re a busy person who needs to eat, so check out our simple recipes that get from screen to stomach in 20m or less.
A firm favourite of ours for all the right reasons, it’s quick, cheap, easy and really tasty.
What you’ll need:
• 4 tortilla wraps either brown or white – brown are healthier but white wrap better
• Hummus – we recommend the simple hummus
• Sriracha or other hot sauce
• 1 carrot
• 1/2 lettuce
• 1/2 cabbage
• 8 or more falafels
What to do:
• Peel and grate the carrot and put into a bowl. Thinly slice the cabbage and lettuce add to the bowl and mix together
• Make the hummus according to your instructions
• Cut the falafels in half and microwave for thirty seconds or until heated through
• Warm up a frying pan without any oil. Add the tortilla wraps one by one stacking them on a plate to hold the heat
• Construct your wrap! We like to do hummus – a bit of sriracha – salad – falafel – more sriracha and wrap!
Got a recommendation to add to our Quick Vegan: series? Let us know.